1 Lb boneless Chicken Thighs
1/2 pack bacon
2 cups baby carrots
1 head cauliflower
1/2 cup hoisin
4 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
1 Tbsp Chilli Flakes
2 Tbsp Chopped garlic
4 Tbsp Olive Oil
1. Cut chicken thighs to 1 inch thick pieces
2. Wrap each chicken thigh with bacon
3. Separate cauliflower branches then wash well
4. Peel carrots and wash well
5. Dice garlic
1. Heat pan well. Add olive oil and heat through.
2. Add garlic to the oil. Season garlic with salt and Pepper.
3. Add the bacon wrapped chicken. Position it so that the open flap hits the heat first. This will make sure your bacon will continue to wrap your chicken and not fall off. Fry on all sides.
4. Add the Hoisin, oyster sauce, fish sauce and chilli flakes.
5. When the chicken is cooked through, add the cauliflower and carrots.
6. Coat all vegetables with the hoisin sauce and make sure you do not overcook the them. I prefer them crunchy so after coating everything with the sauce, I give it a minute to cook then I turn off the heat. The remaining heat should be sufficient to finish cooking them.
7. Add pepper to taste. If you think it needs more salt, use fish sauce.
Doesn't my cast iron pan look gorgeous?