This is our thanksgiving dinner. There's only 6 of us, so we didn't get turkey.
- Remove the skin of the eggplant, and slice into quarter inch pieces
- Cover both sides with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Grill both sides (there will be a lot of smoke because the eggplant gives up the oil it absorbs once it's cooked, so make sure you prepare for that if you're grilling inside the house)
- Chop the onions and garlic to a fine dice
- Cut the mushroom in the middle then slice thinly, if you like it chunky, quarter the mushrooms