Sunday, March 1, 2009

Defeated

I went to bed hoping to have the sprain on my right ankle magically fixed, and woke up with my right ankle a little better, but my left knee totally swollen.

So I can't stand without help,and that means my SG trip, which DIane and I planned since last year is off. I just wasted fully paid tickets to the Macau - HK airport ferry and an HK to Singapore flight, plus my Singapore - Manila flight.

On the brighter side, I have a Groovy map and Lonely Planet guide for Singapore that I can use in future=D  How far off in the future, I don't know yet :-( it'll be a while before I can ask for vacation again.

This bites.

 

9 comments:

  1. awwww... somebody needs some hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi renee pagaling ka... :) sayang di tayo nagkita.. di bale di naman mawawala Singapore hehe at mukhang matagal pa naman kami dito hehe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tita! I hope you'll feel better soon! Sayang talaga at di tayo natuloy pero marami naman next time.. malay mo next time, "bisita" na kita dito.. hahaha.. Read b/n the lines .... jk! :D Salcedo or Figaro tayo pagbalik ko ha? :) See u soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks thanks!!! Wwaaahhh tinatawag ako nang chilli crab, nasa bahay na ako, mwah mwah to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, sayang d k natuloy =(
    get well soon and take care, mwahugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwwww. at isa pang awwwww. get well soon! who knows? God might be preparing something better for you. :) dibale, kahit dito ka lang, im sure madami kang maiisip na gimik. kaw pa!!! :) God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sayang naman!!!! di bale, i'm sure may next time pa :) kayang kaya mo naman lutuin ang chilli crab - no need to go to singapore hehe for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh no! what happened renee? bakit ka nagkasprain?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey sarah! May entry ako sa blog ung Injured to explain why, pero for my right ankle lang un, then nag flare up ung arthritis ko, now on both knees so I can't walk :( Not sure if I can go back to the office next week
    Anna, oo nga gawa na lang ako nang chilli crab, pag nivisit na kita, mwah mwah
    Gbert, ann murray, thanks thanks mwah!

    ReplyDelete