Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009 Menu

On my third Christmas in Atlanta I invited some Manila folks for dinner, and this is what I served:

Drinks:

Iced Strawberry Green Tea
Champagne Mimosas

Appetizers:

Bacon Chipotle Chicken Wings with Blue Cheese dip
Nachos
Spinach and Artichoke cheese fondue with Warm Wheat Pita

Main Dishes:

Salmon with Tomato Basil Cream Pasta
Citrus and Ginger Roasted Chicken
Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Sage in Brown Butter

I didn't do any dessert since the guests brought them.

I miss home and I already told my boss I have to be home for a month next year (mid-December to mid-January).  Can't wait :-)

5 comments:

  1. Dear! It's so yummy! :) Medyo madami lang tutong sa ilalim but I think that's normal for paella? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, ok lang un! Gusto ko tuloy gumawa! pag uwi ko eheheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe sige :) You can come over and we can have another cookfest :) This time with more participation from me :)

    ReplyDelete