Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Food Festivals - IL




Taste of Chicago June 25, 2011
Ribfest Naperville July 2, 2011

You would think pictures of food festivals will only trigger memories of food, but my journey towards junk food heaven started with a busker brilliantly playing Careless Whisper with the haunting sax notes following me as I walk along Jackson Blvd. Towards the end of the street, as crowds start to thicken, the energy changed and some people were dancing, likely brought on by the jungle drumbeats from the two guys below.

How can a major metropolis have excellent acoustics right at it's streets?

The pictures below are only a few of the junkfood I ate. I kinda forgot to take pictures of the others.

As you can probably tell, I'm falling in love with this place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment